Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Gypsy Soul


Did you hear that gypsy Shimmerz Siren?
Yep, that was me, Joyce. 
I’m going to show you how to apply some gypsy/bohemian
style to your art today using Shimmerz Paints. 
I have been enthralled by Gypsy genre and bohemian art styles lately, 
 so I thought I’d take those  feelings and put them on paper.
 I adored the movement in the girls dance!
And, I thought I could create such movement with some Shimmer Paint products.
And what’s a gypsy girl without her baubles and chains? 
Visit Shimmerz Paints Blog and find out some of the details that created the movement in this 9 x 12 watercolor layout. 

Shimmerz Products found in their store:
Spritz – Chance of Rain, 4 Leaf Clover, Plum Pudding
Vibez – Plum Tuckered Out, Blushing Bride
Shimmerz – Celery, Berry-licious, Orchid-stra, Key lime
Inkglingz- Brass Knuckles
Texturez – Tidy Widy







6 comments: